Sunday, May 23, 2010

Frisbits Reunion!

St. James Corner Restaurant & Irish Pub
1219 1st. Street SW
www.jamesonspubs.com/dt

Members of the 0-18-0 summer 2008 ultimate frisbee team met at the St. James Corner Pub on Friday to do some catching up. Jill had returned to Calgary for a visit for the long weekend. Congrats on the new job by the way!

I had the chicken quesadilla. They must have had to harvest their own wheat to make the flour tortilla, grow their own vegetables in the basement and slaughter their own chicken because there was no way it could have taken them an hour to make the food. It was a little ridiculous. The food was decent. Nothing too special. It comes with a choice of sides. I had the caesar. And yeah...



I should note that their Patty's Pickles is amazing. And I don't even like pickles.

Here's a famous shot of me snatching the disc from that nasty croc at the national championship game. Yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment