Saturday, June 12, 2010

KaBoom!

*atomic
1306 1st Street SW
www.atomicexperience.com

I had the sub*atomic bomb from *atomic for lunch today. Served on a toasted baguette, it is loaded with tandoori chicken and sate beef and topped with carrots, lettuce, cucumbers and cilantro. I can't say that I'm a huge cilantro fan but it was actually not too bad. Unlike other sub places like Thi Thi, Bake Chef or Thai Tai, they put everything on unless you say otherwise. The meat was a little tough and the sate wasn't as spicy as I thought. In fact, I wish I hadn't ordered it without the hot sauce. It's definitely no Thi Thi or Bake Chef, but I would rank this higher than Thai Tai though. What's up with Thai Tai's name anyway? The subs are Vietnamese and not Thai? Hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment