Sunday, June 13, 2010

BsB?

Buzzards Restaurant & Bar
140 10 Ave SW
www.cowboycuisine.com

Friday lunch with the work crew at Buzzards a.k.a. Bottlescrew Bills. I had the bison ravioli. It was decent. Made in house with ground bison meat, had the menu not say that it was bison, I would not have been able to tell. The ravioli was served with a creamy four cheese alfredo sauce and topped with diced tomatoes and basil leaves. I was a little hungry Friday and 4 relatively large ravioli was definitely not enough to fill me up! I probably needed 4 more.



On another note, apparently Monday and Tuesday nights is "All you can Eat Steak Night" at Buzzards for $24.95. That's right, you can have all the steak your stomach can handle while getting crunk off beers from around the world! Sounds like a pretty sweet deal... Until you think about it. Yeah. That's what I thought.


Buzzards Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment