Saturday, June 11, 2011

Location, Location, Location.

CQ Cafe
1 Macquarie Place, Sydney

Located between our hotel and the train station, CQ Cafe was perhaps the only place we ate at more than once. You know what they say - location, location, location. But serving tasty breakfast eats certainly helped. I had the french toast on my first visit. It was decent. Topped with fresh strawberries and syrup, it was a heavenly combination. Mmmmm... 

Finished it off with a chai latte.

I had the omelet or something on my second visit. But I forgot to take a picture. : (

Atmosphere: 6 out of 10. It's nicer to sit outside if the weather permits.
Food: 6 out of 10. Average food.
Presentation: 6 out of 10. Not too shabby presentation.
Price: 6 out of 10. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Just an arm.
Service: 5 out of 10. Mediocre service.
Overall: 6 out of 10. It was close. 

CQ Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment